Thursday, October 20, 2011

A little nicey nice for you :-)

This is a new blog "game" I saw on Holly Bee's Blog and I like it! I hope those of you reading that are also bloggers play along, too. I especially like it cause I have a whole year to fulfill the pay-it-forward of the game. The procrastinator/perfectionist (yes I actually consider myself both, go figure) in my is already freaking out--only 365 days?? What if this happens or that happens or even-GASP-that happens?? But I am shushing her down and giving this a go.

For those of you that aren't bloggers-and bloggers too, what is your favorite way to "pay it forward" or random of kindness? The kids and I love love love to randomly pay the toll for the person behind us. As a matter of fact, Alexis is convinced the only reason Mallory was found quickly after getting lost in Disneyworld in 2002 is because we paid someone else's toll. Tell me what you do, what you've done, what you'd like to do, and any random act of kindness you've received. I'll never forget when TD's website crashed, right after they took over Commerce Bank (karma perhaps??), and my transaction came up declined at Walmart; the lady behind us paid it for us, no fuss, no thinking, she just paid it as if it was her own transaction.

So here's the game:
  1. I  will make a little something for the first 3 people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and you will not know when it will arrive.

  2. I will have 365 days to get this surprise to you. The catch? To get a goodie from me you must play along too! Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goody to the first three people comment on your blog post.

  3. You must therefore have a blog!

  4. After commenting on my post, you have to go post this on your blog.

No comments: