Friday, February 10, 2012

Zach'ism and a laugh

At my expense of course. Zachary created a really cool "telescope" out of a paper towel tube. Oh you silly person, of course that's not all there was to it, this is a Z creation! He found the hard tube from the roll of plastic wrap (that he emptied minutes before while creating a 'regular' telescope) would fit *almost* perfectly into the paper towel tube--it all just needed some adjustments. Implemented were Zach'ism #546, rubber bands for insulation and movement and VOILA, a 2 part, moving telescope. :-D


Now for the Laugh:
Z had me looking through the telescope, then he was looking, we were having fun and then it was time for me to get back to the...........ugh, L-A-U-N-D-R-Y.
Z called, muffled: "Moooooooom, c'meeeeeeeeeere!"
I answered: "Where are you?"
Z answered: "In the shoe closet!"
I went to the shoe closet, fully knowing he was in there but expected to find him doing something hilarious and looking through his telescope somehow. Nope. BAM he was right behind the slider I slid open and with his "BAH" I screamed and jumped, leaving him and Mallory in hysterical laughter. Yea, I'm way too easy to get, but as a good upstanding mother, I must say revenge will be sweet. O:-)

No comments: