Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Favorite Season

Thanks to The Pioneer Woman--Ree Drumond , I wrote about my favorite season :) Like a hyper 2nd grader cause that's how I roll sometimes. 

Fall. Definitely Fall-the crispness in the air, the crunch of leaves under our feet, the beginning of cuddling on the couch–kids fighting over the blankets, ugh I have to find the blankets, stop dragging leaves from the front door to the back door…………okay, scratch that, it’s Spring! Plants beginning to peak above the frosty ground, more hours of Vitamin D, mud, MUD, yuk MUD, and again figuring out where the heck I put all the short sleeve shirts……………alright, I’m going with Winter, and that’s that, I love the snow. And Summer, I love summer and water and the beach.

No voting or anything, just having fun and trying to win a Target gift card! If you're looking for some good laughs, good family stories, good ideas, and good recipes, head on over to The Pioneer Woman . Hey guess what, she started out as a mom blogger, too! Thanks for reading =)

No comments: