Friday, July 22, 2016



Sometimes that's all it takes; allowing yourself to go to sleep to wake up to a new day. I don't understand all that is happening to me, and every now and then I find myself feeling the edges of anger but I don't want to go there. I'm not suppressing it, I just don't want to go there. Is it faith? Maybe. YES. I honestly do believe there's a reason for everything. I don't pretend to know what the reasons are or if the reasons make sense. I believe to get to point "c" you must get through points "a" and "b", and sometimes those points in between ain't so pretty...but skipping them isn't an option if I want to keep moving forward.

My daughter mentioned karma the other day, wondering if it really works the way we think it does. I was glad she said it out loud because I have those questions myself, but in the end I have to believe it comes around. I only have to look at my children to know beyond certainty that YES karma does as karma should and there is absolutely a reason for everything. I don't like that my kids are worried about me--I don't like that I'm worried about me lol; but being surrounded by love (and mess, and chaos, and crazies) fuels me to know that if nothing else, each tomorrow is a new and fresh start.

Don't doubt your courage, it's in you. I'm scared at times--there, I said it out loud. I'm going to advise myself as I would any of my family and friends and recognize that even though I might be afraid at times my faith and COURAGE will carry me forward.


No comments: