Monday, November 28, 2011

I couldn't think of a title for today's post. I'm drawing a complete blank. Give me a title--any title. I want to write today but am drawing a complete blank. I suppose that's a sad state of affairs when I can't even retrieve what it is my mind is trying to get out! I could sit here and torture myself, staring at the blank screen or I can ask for help. I'm a big proponent of asking for help ;)

Give me a topic--a good, clean, topic you crazy people (oh there I go talking to myself again)--and I'll write about one. The winning topic will get a prize! No kidding, I'm going to give a prize to the person that piques my creative juices the most. Nothing huge, just a little sumpin sumpin from Avon, of course lol.

Ready, set....let the party start!

2 comments:

Wendi brown said...

What is the true meaning of the holiday season? So many people are concerned with gift giving and receiving....is that what it is really about?

momluvs4kidz2000 said...

Wendi--I'm so sorry, I just saw that you commented, I'll get write on that Mrs. Brown! (haha, get it, 'write' on it...)