Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I got a job!

Its soooo hard. I mean I am getting really, extremely, very dizzy doing this job, its making me insane! Okay, well, if I'm being honest (please read with a British accent ie: a certain judge on a certain singing reality show), I'm dizzy cause I'm trying to count snowflakes to answer a question the youngest once posed. Hey--trying to be a good mom here, I'm just sayin'! And making me insane? HA ha ha ha ha, oh that's rich, I mean seriously, I'm already there, get it? No?? Then you haven't quite made it into my world yet. Keep reading, you'll be crazy right along with me, and if you ask me--which you must have since you're reading along--its a very happy place to be, thankyouverymuch.

So my newest job isn't really a job, its a pleasure. I'm now an affiliate for CurrClick, a great one-stop top-of-the-top hop (sorry, couldn't help myself) for lapbooking, unit studies, notebooking, etc. There are TONS of freebies, but of course I'd absolutely ♥ LOVE ♥ it if you buy stuff cause that's how I make money! There is nothing like some shameless self promoting, IMHO. (I bet you wanna know what that stands for! Okay, most of you are probably waaaay more internetliterate than I am and already know that.) Seriously, I've gotten some great products from CurrClick and have always been happy with it. So what in the world are you still doing here??????

GO ALREADY!



ps thanks to Coder's Talk Blog for the html help. ☺

No comments: