Friday, January 3, 2014

Teen Making Me Crazy!

I cam home from the store yesterday, exhausted from the rushing around to get as much shopping done as I could before the snowstorm and frigid cold hit. Younger teen went with me, teen girl stayed home. I was sure she stayed home for socialmediatizing. Yea, that's what I'm calling it.

I set all the bags down, then came around the corner to see teen girl sitting at the table, and she was doing something that left me stumbling backwards, grasping frantically  for something to hold on to for support, and feeling slightly faint. 

What was she doing? Oh, you are NOT going to believe this, she was...

.

.

.

.

.

.

DOING MATH, and excitedly insisting that I check her work NOW so she could know if she was "getting it" and could move forward. How rude!

Math-U-See, you've struck again!


No comments: