Friday, April 4, 2008

"Time"

Fleeting time, moments trickling through my hands.
At times you are there and gone before I notice;
I've learned to feel you, to grasp your presence!
For as soon as you are with me, you are gone.
You are steadfast in your presence,
Yet ever changing.
Hold on,
Feel,
Live.


Its been a long time since I've written, it feels good to immediately express the words swirling through my head. I wondered if they would ever come back....and tonight, the words flowed. I guess, in truth, I wasn't afraid to give the words a voice! No criticisms in my head holding me back.
So now back to the regular me....its freakin' time for bed, almost 2 am but I feel lousy. Sat here with hot cocoa and an ice cream sandwich, yea, a contradiction in terms, I know!!! Maybe I can sleep now.
Linda

No comments: